- Filterable recent file history (only search for documents you’re actively working on)
- Toggle XAML/Code-behind/ViewModel files
- Automatically fix namespace to match current folder location (plus experimental refactoring to update all references)
- Go To Definition+, an improved Go To Declaration implementation that can:
- Go to actual member implementations, if the cursor is on an interface type
- Cycle between multiple classes, if there are multiple implementors of an interface member
- Go to a method/property on your view model from a XAML file
- Go to an event handler in your code behind file, from a XAML file
- Toggle class/unit test file, and go to correct method in each
- Generate unit test for current method in implementation file
Finally, to help you get started, here is a video explaining how to use the add-in to full effect.
We welcome your comments below and your comments and feature requests on the add-in’s GitHub page.